How I pay for this

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Turning over a new leaf...

I fully apologize for my lapse in communication. Long story short, those last batches were awesome, especially the two bayou brews. The cherry melomel was not as big a hit as I had hoped, but "strong as hell" has got to count for something :^).

I was recently asked by a few friends of mine to join their efforts to start a brewery. I, with my passion in brewing and contempt for corporate employment, of course accepted. We just bottled our first practice run of stout. Currently we're developing recipes and establishing the organization. We bottled last night, and so far it smells amazing!

Mead is still my pet project, but marketability is a necessity so I'm working on a braggot-like fusion, using a Texas Hefeweizen as a base for its lighter qualities. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment